Monday, October 4, 2010

DreamWeaver

I feel that I am having a lot of  trouble catching on to DreamWeaver. I find that I am able to do something once, but cannot seem to master it the second time. Maybe taking better notes on how to do things we learn in class will help me. I am having trouble deciding on the actual design of my website. At this point, it may be easier to just use a certain template for my web page. I now understand why some people prefer templates. I think it would be a lot less stressful if the design was already picked out for me. I know that the design and images I provide on my web page will effect the text of whole the web page. I am also really having a hard time deciding what information I want to put on my website. I'm not really sure which pieces would help benefit my web page.

1 comment:

  1. Dreamweaver was really difficult for me at first too. I can't even begin to explain how much I learned from watching Youtube videos. I highly recommend it! Once you catch on to a few basic features, you'll find that Dreamweaver really does make web designing a piece of cake! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete